The easiest system for managing stress and conquering worry has arrived … Discover How You Can Passively Extinguish Your Stress And Decrease Your Anxiety Using These Powerful Relief Solutions!
It seems like you hear it all the time from nearly every one you know – “I’m SO stressed out!” Pressures abound in this world today. Those pressures cause stress and anxiety, and often we are ill-equipped to deal with those stressors that trigger anxiety and other feelings that can make us sick. Literally, sick.
Unfortunately, stress and anxiety go hand in hand. In fact, one of the major symptoms of stress is anxiety. And stress accounts for 80 percent of all illnesses either directly or indirectly.
In fact, stress is more dangerous than we thought. You’ve probably heard that it can raise your blood pressure, increasing the likelihood of a stroke in the distant future, but recently a health insurance brochure claimed that 90 percent of visits to a primary care physician were stress related disorders.
So, this book is taken from some of the author’s experiences and combined them with advice from experts to give you tools that will help you in stressful situations.
There are also outlined on different ways how you can face debilitating anxiety and panic attacks that many people suffer from. While researching this book, the author came across with some amazing information and can’t wait to share it with you. So, let’s look at how to eliminate stress and anxiety from your life!
With this Stress Relief course, you will learn…
- An approach to combat stress passively
- How to recognize and deal with panic attacks
- The science behind stress and anxiety
- Natural and easy fixes for stress and worry
- Proven solutions for decreasing stress
- Using visualizations to overcome stress
Here is a brief summary of all of the chapters and sections that are laid out in this stress relief course:
- Chapter I: What’s The Cause For All This Stress?
- Chapter II: Avoiding Behaviors That Fuel Stress
- Chapter III: Stress vs Anxiety?
- 3A: Physical Symptoms of Anxiety
- Chapter IV: Self-Analysis Time
- Chapter V: The Science Behind Panic Attacks
- Chapter VI: Coping with Panic Attacks
- Chapter VII: Using Visualization To Calm Yourself
- Chapter VIII: Stress Relief Through Music
- Chapter IX: Self-Hypnosis for Stress
- Chapter X: Stress Management 101
- Chapter XI: Even More Stress Management
- Chapter XII: More Methods For Relieving Stress
- Chapter XIII: Learning To Just Say “No!”
- 13A: Avoid Being A People Pleaser
- 13B: Breaking Out Of This Cycle
- Chapter XIV: Embracing The Concept of Break Time
- Chapter XV: Relaxing at Work
There are no reviews yet.