Choose to Lead
Choose to Lead
Leadership used to mean a position or a role in a hierarchy. Today, leadership is more of a skill than a role.
You can be in a leadership role and have absolutely no expertise in leadership.
With this ebook you will learn the secret to become a great leader in your life.
You will learn how to develop your leadership skills, no matter what role you play in your career. The skills you will learn is a life skill that you can use at work but also in your daily interaction with your family, in your volunteer work or any relationships.
Here are what you will learn in this guide:
- What is leadership and the top abilities to become one;
- How you can be a leader in your everyday life;
- How you can benefit from leadership skills;
- 6 things you must know to move from a good to a great leader;
- What is emotional intelligence and how it can help you;
- 15 questions that will define your leadership abilities;
- 7 barriers to leadership development;
- How values are essential to leadership and how you can define yours;
- 2 powerful techniques to become a better leader;
- How you can lead yourself with the GROW Model, a method to reach success;
- Ways to increase your self-awareness and personal growth;
- How embracing change and become an inspiring agent of change;
- 11 steps plan to become a fearless leader;
- 9 qualities to become a great leader and how to apply them;
- 3 ways to successfully respond to criticism;
- 4 characteristics of mindful leaders and why you need to become one;
- How to practice mindfulness with 2 techniques that will help you succeed as a conscious leader;
- Over 50 additional resources that will deepen your knowledge on how to master your emotions and be free of anxiety;
- And much more!
There are no reviews yet.